Why do we find it so hard to forgive ourselves? Why do we find it so hard to love ourselves?
Why do we judge ourselves so harshly and seem unable to let go of our self-judgements, blame and guilt?
No matter what has happened, whatever you've done or not done, it is possible for you to come to a place of peace, release and self-acceptance inside yourself.
Sunday 25th February 2024
@ 7.00pm - 8:30pm UK
11am - 12:30pm PST / 2:00 - 3:30pm EST /
8:00 - 9:30pm CET
Join forgiveness specialist and bestselling author of Forgiveness Made Easy, Barbara J Hunt in this practical and experiential workshop into the heart of self-forgiveness. Here, you will discover the essential art of self-acceptance - the key to positive mental and emotional wellbeing...
- Free your mind from old beliefs and recriminations
- Free your heart of guilt and pain
- Free your body of tension and stress
- Free your heart of resentment and judgements against yourself
- Find a way to profound self-acceptance
- Increase your self-esteem
- Increase your self-belief and self-love
In the spirit of inclusivity, this Masterclass is offered on a "living in the gift" basis. Please choose how much you would like to pay (recommended minimum donation £15).
It's a powerful experience. Bring tissues.
On-line via Zoom, wherever you are in the world
Sign up below and reserve your place.